Celebrating 40 years of Full Time Global Ministry!
2021 marks 40 years of full time global kingdom ministry. We give thanks to the Lord for His provision and faithfulness in allowing us to serve the King of Kings and to see people from different people groups coming into His Kingdom!
We thank the Lord for each one of you – our friends and partners in the ministry. At this Thanksgiving time we pause to thank you for your prayer and financial support – and your love and encouragement in so many ways over the years. We also thank God for health and strength that allows us to continue serving. In October we went to Northern Wisconsin where we spent a few days giving thanks to the Lord for our marriage and celebrating 48 years. Now, we pray the Lord blesses each of your homes and families as you “gather together to ask the Lord’s blessing.”
· Sharon’s upcoming India trip – Pray for God’s direction for the development of plans for Sharon’s trip to India Feb 2 – March 2. (More information with itinerary will be sent in January)
· Christmas outreach events being held throughout the month of December, including the five B4J partnering women’s training sites and outreach to women in a red light district in Thailand. Pray for hearts open to the message of the gospel. Pray for protection from persecution.
End of the Year Giving Needs and Opportunities (Let us know if you have any questions.)
· $6500 for Muslim ministry in North India – The property is purchased and the wall is up for a training center. $6500 is now urgently needed to construct a small shelter so the leaders (our friends and ministry partners/Muslim background believers) can live on the property.
To give to this project, visit https://ripeforharvest.org/donate/, mention our names and project number 20299. Send us an email to let us know of your commitment.
· $3200 for Sharon’s February ministry travels to India. This includes international airfare, travel in India, living expenses, and some ministry costs (a retreat for frontline workers). Contributions can be given through our account at Ripe For Harvest. Mention our names and project number https://ripeforharvest.org/donate/.
· $2000 for Christmas outreach events being held by our Bridges4Justice Asia partners including outreach for each training site and ministry in the red light area in Thailand.
Checks can be made out to:
Bridges4Justice and sent to our address –
30 Doty Ct. Janesville, WI 53545
Or you can give online at:
Designate for women’s training. All gifts the remainder of this year will go for outreach.