Is a Capital Campaign Biblical?
Here’s Catalyst’s Video:
Why We Need Your Help
- Austin is Chicago’s largest neighborhood and one of its poorest.
- Austin leads the City of Chicago in homicides.
- Austin leads the City of Chicago in number of ex-felons returning from prison
- Austin’s unemployment rate is 30%. During the Great Depression, America’s national unemployment rate was only 25%.
- The high school dropout rate for Austin is 56% for boys and 24% for girls.
- Austin currently has no available performance auditoriums for public events.
What We Want to Build
- The Austin Dream Project is a collaboration of Catalyst Circle Rock Charter School, the Rock of Our Salvation Church, and Circle Urban Ministries.
- The Austin Dream Project seeks to raise money to complete the rehab of the auditorium, baptismal pool, church offices and conference rooms for the Rock Church/Catalyst School/Circle Urban complex.
- Once completed, the auditorium will be used as a sanctuary for Rock, a classical music venue and school assembly space for the students of Catalyst, and an event venue by the community.
How You Can Help
- You can tell all of your friends and family about the Austin Dream Project and email them the website address for this page.
- You can invite people to visit the Rock and experience our worship.
- By giving just $1 per day or more, you can help us to make the Austin Dream a reality.
- You can make a list of potential donors and reach out to them with a phone call and a card, and ask them to visit this page.
- Donations are fully tax deductible and can be made on the website (see Donate: Austin Dream Fund at the right side of this page) or by mailing a check to: Rock Church, 118 N. Central Ave, Chicago, IL 60644.
If you give $1/day, less than than the cost of a cup of coffee, in less than three years you will have contributed over $1,000.
You can sponsor a seat in the auditorium for $1,000.
A seat in the two front rows goes for $2,000 each (that’s two cups of coffee a day) and will include a name plate for the family giving it or the person being honored.
Estimated Project Budget
Equipment & Furnishings