Jeremy and Stephanie Lamour have served at Inner City Impact since July of 2010. The mission of “ICI” is to present the living Christ primarily to unchurched inner city kids and youth, (grade school through high school) discipling and integrating them into the local church. ICI currently serves the Logan Square, Humboldt Park and Cicero communities by running after school clubs, camps, Bible studies and mentoring, all for the purpose of building relationships and seeing kids come to Christ and become mature and growing believers.
Jeremy grew up at Rock church before going on to study at Moody Bible Institute. Stephanie grew up in the United Kingdom to parents in cross cultural work before also attending and graduating from Moody. They have 2 children.
Jeremy is Director of Engagement with ICI . He recruits, interviews, hires, and trains staff and volunteers, as well as writing policies for the organization. Stephanie is an instructor at Moody Bible Institute and Eternity Bible College in California.
- This summer there will be 3 weeks of day-camp for kids in these communities.
- There will also be a week of summer camp in August.
- ICI is coordinating with other para-church organizations to host a city-wide youth conference in August of 2022.
- Increase in number of students attending the ICI programs
- More spiritual conversations between students and counselors
- For the Gospel to take root in each child’s heart
- For fundraising at the Chicago half-marathon
- Planning details for the youth conference in August.
- For the conference to be impactful for the youth
Please send financial support to:
3327 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL 60647