- The team is led by Jayme Dominicak.
- The team leads the praise and worship time with that is taught by ear.
- The team has three sections: soprano, alto, tenor. Sometimes a bass section is added.
- The team practices on Thursdays from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM in the Chapel.
- The team gathers at 10:00 AM on Sundays for sound check.
- They join the rest of the worship team to pray together at 10:20 AM.
- The accompanists include keyboard(s) and drums.
Requirements for Team Members
- Team members must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. (see Salvation Prayer)
- Team members must be living out their relationship with Christ.
- Adults must be members of the church.
- Team members must be old enough to read the words of the songs.
- Team members must be old enough to sit still during the rehearsal.
- Team members do not need to read music or have any musical education.