The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
We are doing everything we can to be compliant with all regulations and ensure your safety.
We have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (including the suspension of services should as few as one case is detected after opening worship services), but we cannot guarantee that you or family members will not become infected with COVID-19.
By participating in programs, services, and activities of our Church, you agree to the following:
- Neither I (nor my spouse) nor any minor child listed below has been told by a healthcare provider that either of us should quarantine due to a potential COVID-19 exposure or is suspected of having COVID-19.
- Neither I (nor my spouse) nor any minor child listed below will have traveled internationally or to a state/territory listed below for more than 24 hours within the previous 14 consecutive days prior to the day of our participation in a worship service:
- I (and my spouse) and all of the minor children listed below will keep a 6-foot physical distance from all individuals in all areas to the greatest extent possible and abstain from physical contact, including, but not limited to, handshakes, high fives, hugs, kisses, or skin-to-skin contact. I and all of the minor children listed below will where a face covering that fully covers the mouth and nose and that the covering fits snugly against the sides of the face with no gaps.
- I (and my spouse) and all of the minor children listed below will abstain from singing, giving liturgical responses, blowing horns/whistles, or otherwise intentionally causing excessive moisture to be excreted from our mouths in the sanctuary while the congregation is gathered.
On behalf of yourself and your children, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless
- Rock of Our Salvation Evangelical Free Church of Chicago
- Catalyst Schools
- their collective employees, agents, and representatives
of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in our programs, services or activities.
You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Rock Church, Catalyst Schools, their collective employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any church hosted or programmed event.