Fasting: Choose one meal a day to do a Daniel Fast–only fruit and/or vegetables, and water. Read Daniel 1.
In those days, I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled. Daniel 10:2-3
Pray for one of these areas each day for the first fifteen days, then start from the beginning and pray for each again during the last 15 days.
- Wisdom for the search committee as they begin to seek a new executive director
- The new CUM Executive Director
- CUM Board of Directors
- Finances for CUM
- CUM Staff
- The Homeless Shelter
- Food Pantry
- Chaplaincy Ministry
- College Readiness Program<
- Mentoring Program
- Afterschool Program
- Volunteer Program<
- Circle Family Care (doctors and counselors)
- The Law Offices
- CUM’s relationship with Rock Church and Catalyst School
Fasting without prayer is just dieting!