Fasting: Choose one meal a day to do a Daniel Fast–only fruit and/or vegetables, and water. Read Daniel 1.
In those days, I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled. Daniel 10:2-3
Pray for one of these areas each day for the first fifteen days, then start from the beginning and pray for each again during the last 15 days.
(Each day’s topic is also listed on the Rock Church Activity Calendar.)
- Wisdom for the search committee as they begin to seek a new executive director
- The new CUM Executive Director
- CUM Board of Directors
- Finances for CUM
- CUM Staff
- The Homeless Shelter
- Food Pantry
- Chaplaincy Ministry
- College Readiness Program
- Mentoring Program
- Afterschool Program
- Volunteer Program
- Circle Family Care (doctors and counselors) (aka as Circle Family Healthcare Network)
- The Law Offices
- CUM’s relationship with Rock Church and Catalyst School
Fasting without prayer is just dieting!