Prayer & Fasting for October 2015
Prayer Focus: This month we will focus on intercessory prayer. Pray without ceasing, throughout the day.
Fasting Focus: Choose one food per week to fast from.
“But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen thy brethren.”
Jesus said in John 17:9
“I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom you have given Me, for they are Yours.”
Follow Jesus’ example and pray for others.
- Once you begin prayer, listen for God, through the Holy Spirit, to give you what to pray.”
- Don’t let your flesh or your mind direct what you will say or pray. John 7:18a–He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory.
- Pray with a heart of expectancy.
- Some suggested prayer topics:
- Your loved ones’ salvation, healing, and deliverance
- Health of Rock church members
- Rock church ministry and its leaders
- Your community, Austin community
- Harmonious marriages in the Body of Christ
- Prosperity in people’s lives, minds, wills, and emotions
FASTING WITHOUT PRAYER IS JUST DIETING!!