The Purpose of the follow up ministry is to ensure that anyone that visits or joins Rock Church is fully aware of all that Rock offers and feels welcome and cared for.
We are committed to:
- Being one of the first people to meet visitors, new believers and new members
- At least one personal phone call within a week of a person’s first visit
- Contacting any people that go forward to become a Christian or join the church within a week.
- Connecting visitors and new members to the different ministry opportunities that Rock offers (i.e. prayer meetings, Sunday School, Bible study, New Believers class and new members’ class).
- Passing contact information on to different ministry leaders so that they can further follow up on visitors, new believers and new members.
Our vision is to see new people getting connected into the church so that God might make us in to a larger and deeper church family. We desire that not one person would feel uncomfortable or unwelcome in our church.