Facts About the Rock Church Gospel Choir
- The choir is led by Andre Hinton and Jayme Dominicak.
- The choir usually sings traditional gospel choir music which is taught by ear.
- The choir has three sections: soprano, alto, tenor. Sometimes a bass section is added.
- The choir practices at 12 noon Saturdays in the Gym.
- Rehearsals last two hours.
- Choir gathers at 10:20 AM on Sundays for prayer.
Requirements for Choir Members
- Choir members must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Choir members must be living out their relationship with Christ.
- Adults must be members of the church.
- Choir members must be old enough to read the words of the songs.
- Choir members must be old enough to sit still during the rehearsal.
- Choir members do not need to read music or have any musical education.